Friday, June 26, 2009

ouyang palying wif tong tong int he fitness corner!
tong looking damn happy cos he is taking a photo!

tong tong,ur xi yang yang b'cum gui yang yang!LOLS!
ah gong n his pet dog!
i like tis care!buyin next month!yes!but i lik black de!
BMW!tong tong is trying to reach it!tong going bk n trying to reach it again!xin ku ni le,chen qi meng!(uncle)
hahas!tong drawing!
1 for u 1 for me alrights??yummy!
tong hiding behind the sofa!
ah ma making for tong to eat!
tong eating his own breakfast!halo tian long!
my gm sis looking at my gm!lik wan cry.she is lao pai kia!lol.last time nt nw.nw doing business!
ah ma n her younger sis!
on the way back to long xiang li on the last day!
er jiu jiu bb!hardworking seh!jiayous!
while waiting for shi chang ge ge to fetch us to the airport me n my gm wa watching tv!lols..the rest mayb when the rain stop then post.scare gt lightning!lols!bb!haix monday goin sch le!i dun wan!i wan extend holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

no spamming n no vulgar is allowed.enjoy my blog!lastly,welcome!