Thursday, August 29, 2013

COMEBACK

It's been long since I wrote here :p we have all grown up, and our friendship is still there ^^ I love her a lot a lot <3 we still care each other and talk to each other often. I swear I could not get a second friend like her anymore! It's been long since we date, because we are all busy >< I hope we will have our date soon :) I will be having my o level in 2 months time >< and then I shall meet my laogong! We should go watch movie again. I do hope our friendship will last :p I shall have a photo with her soon :) 

Having prelim now :( been stressful and have many things to be troubled about. Be it friends or what so ever. I am glad that I have wutong with me xD and FYI, I am not a monster now :p I learn dance WAHAHHAHA. And will be going back real soon ^^ if wutong can be there how wonderful it will be ^^ 

Also, I learn that "对别人的仁慈就是对自己的残忍。"I guess I won't be so stupid falling into it already ^^ I am now a different person :p and in case if there is any readers, I will still be continuing this blog xD it will be the 见证 of me and my bestie :) 

Shall end this post soon :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

no spamming n no vulgar is allowed.enjoy my blog!lastly,welcome!