Monday, May 25, 2009

feeling owrst but happy a bit...

ytd i go make tatoo wif jingqi.i nvr forgt to g out wif person..but it was the last day n she feel sad.i have no other chioces so i went wif her.i knew some1 would b unhappy.but i have left wif no other choices..aft makin the tatoo,we go back home lors.then b4 tat at abt 2+ i saw a msg.then tat person sae she wan break friendship wif me.do ur tink i cn get back tat frenship?no..i only noe,if some1 dun treat me gd at time,du expect me treat them gd back..tis is cor yi de bao yuan in chinese.no matter hw much i giv tat person hint,she stil dun understand wad i sayin..i feel bad in my heart but always kip it to myself..i m nt acting innocent.last yr tis yr all the same..forget it.i m goin china tomoro.i shall 4gt tis worries or i wil only shout at those elder at me.today,aft sch cor jingqi then she wan go shoppin centre then buy a card no then sms me.i feelin a bit happy but stil nt..so i went to pharmacy buy someting.then i went to coffeeshop buy noodle..i told the aunty to add noodle 4 me cos when i nt happy i wil eat alot..i will rmb tis date:05/25 14:34 4eva!

No comments:

Post a Comment

no spamming n no vulgar is allowed.enjoy my blog!lastly,welcome!