Tuesday, May 19, 2009

P.E:D

today pe damn fun!we use our 'illusion ball' one time!hahas.then if our team win,we wil laugh at the other team!ah har har!!hahas.today recess jingqi look at my earhole n sae my 2nd ear hole gt infection.then i go toilet take down!sibei pain leh!haix blam tat 77 street lor!grrr...two earhole tio infect cos of them.nvrm.today pe play badminton.then me n jac goin lose le.goin reach our court!arh!i run thr but cnt hit wif my racket or wil die.then duno y suddenly i lifted my leg up n kick!hahas!we win leh!i was so happy!mus giv a name!name it 'RACKET KICKER'!hahas!wo fa ming de yi zhao!goin lose le.jq n jy nvr tink of us wil win ba!hahas.next time mus prepare!cos i wil cum out new skills sunddenly!hahas!wansi de 'RACKET KICKER'!happy!ok ba end here!xJFL,RACKET KICKER JIAYOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

no spamming n no vulgar is allowed.enjoy my blog!lastly,welcome!