Saturday, July 4, 2009

cn die solve evrting?
y does parents always force me to teach my sis?n is nt i dun wan teach.if i teach,she dun wan to listn will it get into her brain?they sae if she nvr pass her psle,i will oso dun hav a peaceful days,some sort of tat meaning..y me?i have had enuf of it..tel her to study,she play,eat,sleep.i do nt have a happy childhood.go out wif frens,my sis will kip calling?i m asking mself.am i their dogs?i m nt.my mum only giv me stress n pressure.i only wish a bit mor care n love.i noe its for my own gd.but cn u imagine when she have leave,she only stay at home do hsework.mon to fri i have enuf le.sun stil stay at home i cnt take it!i rather go to sch n nt stay wif her.probably tis is my angry words?i nt sure but hope some1 will help me.GOD PLS HELP ME!AREN'T UR R SUPPOSE TO HELP US?
cn any1 tel me,cn die sole evrting?cos i feel lik i m very extra in their heart..

No comments:

Post a Comment

no spamming n no vulgar is allowed.enjoy my blog!lastly,welcome!