Wednesday, July 8, 2009

thks those person when i am sad!

i have been very sad tis few days as my tag board n post have written it..
XINLE,have been giving me those comfort words.i wish to thks her!indeed u r my frens!
JINGYI,have been telling me tat she do feel stress sometimes n we sae abt our parents 2gether.
tat makes me feel btr!
JINGQI,sae next time when she cum my home,she will tok to my mum.whether is it real,i m still
happy!cos tat makes me feel btr!

today went to np!so fun!i join the blgshop today requested by jingyi!so damn happy!cos i broke
le!hahas.gt job=gt MONEY!then cn buy tings for my mother oso.LMAO!lol!
playing audi tis few days.wif jac,her didi n jingyi!!loves them!

do visit tis website! http://www.we-lovee-to-shop.blogspot.com/
support us by buying!!love urs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

no spamming n no vulgar is allowed.enjoy my blog!lastly,welcome!